NEW HAMPSHIRE REAL ESTATE
“Client Once, Client Always” ™
- To be faithful at all times in our fiduciary duties to our clients
- To be above reproach in all our transactions and demonstrate a high level of personal integrity
- To help meet the goals of our clients and improve the quality of their lives
- To provide exceptional professional service to our clients and customers
- To carry out the requirements of our responsibilities in a timely, efficient and productive manner
- To be fair, ethical, patient and kind in all that we do
- To constantly grow in our understanding of the real estate business and use that knowledge by continuing to improve the ways that we work with our clients and customers
You were highly recommended by a man I have great respect for. We chose you because of your professional appearance, relaxed demeanor, knowledge base and years of experience. The only way you could improve perhaps is with stem cells or cloning. But competing with yourself would be frightening. You did a bang-up job.
Mr. & Mrs. Davis
We worked with Rick because of the excellent service we received on our last transaction. Rick was always sharing very helpful data on the status of the property from pricing to work needed and background data. Knowing we could rely on Rick was a huge benefit. You serviced us very well, just keep doing what you do. OUTSTANDING + IMPECCABLE + EXCELLENT.
Jennifer & Mike Anderson
You made us feel as if we were your only client.
Heath and Tracey Partington
You were very knowledgeable and more than competent. Honest also, and a great sense of humor! I (we) are very pleased to have had someone of your caliber working with and for us. Thanks Rick.
Joe and Jan Desjardins
You were recommended by a friend and colleague who praised your work. Your confidence in getting the job done, having a strong pulse of the market and knowing where the price points were, were important to us. You were excellent and your positive energy helped us feel at ease during what can be a stressful time when selling a home.
Cheryl Grasso & Mark Torbin